Install & App Store
Turn your iPad or Android Tablet into a dedicated customer experience survey tool. Either fully integrated with a POS, CRM or booking system (requires an API) or else stand alone, CX Survey is specific to the customer and therapist/service provider's name and asks the customer just one simple question at the Point of Sale (not via a delayed often misleading email):
"Hello [customer]. How was your treatment with [name of service provider who performed the treatment]?"and then a 5 Star rating is selected. Easy!
HOW TO GET STARTED
You can try out CX Survey free for 30 days on a single KIOSK! After your trial, pricing plans are based on registered KIOSKs and are charged at USD$29 per KIOSK, per month or pay for 10 months and get 12. You can de-register and add KIOSKs at any time and only pay for those that are registered. You can cancel at any time.
"a satisfied customer means a successful business"
1. Download the CX Survey KIOSK app free from the Apple App Store or from Google Play, by clicking on the relevant badge below.
2. Follow the on screen instructions on your iPad or Android Tablet and login to www.cx-survey.com and click Try Now to register for your 30 day free trial.
3. Complete your details including the location your KIOSK will be.
3. Go into Setup/Manage KIOSKs and click Register New KIOSK.
4. Select your location, KIOSK name and then key in the 6 digit number from your iPad or Android Tablet KIOSK setup screen.
5. The KIOSK will then pair and you're ready to enter your first survey details on the webapp for display on you KIOSK.
There are many tablets to choose that use Google's Android operating system. CX Survey recommends a small Android tablet of around 20cm in length like the Nvidia Shield, so it's not too obtrusive at the Point of Sale. Once again we recommend using the Slope stand from Dekke that can also be easily managed by an MDM of your choosing. CX Survey recommends Meraki System Manager from Cisco, but any MDM can manage the Android tablets for you.